Are you an author, publisher or publicist looking to get your book reviewed, or want me to be part of a blog hop? Great! Because I love reading, reviewing and hopping! Here’s my policy:
- I will read almost anything to an extent. I read non-fiction, fiction, YA, science fiction, romance, erotica, fantasy…basically if there’s a genre for it, I will read it.
- The only genre I WILL refuse is cookbooks. If you knew how bad I am in a kitchen, you wouldn’t ask me to put my family through that. 😉
- Formats I accept:
- eBooks: PDFs and EPUBs
- Paperbacks, ARCs (the only thing I request for ARCs is that they are a version quite close to the actual published version. I don’t want to give a bad review because its a first or second draft).
- Types of authors: anyone: indie, small press, large press, it doesn’t matter to me.
- Contact me about 4-6 weeks before you want your book to be reviewed, or you want me to be part of your blog hop. If you need it sooner and my schedule lets me get it done quicker, we can work that out through email. If you
- I publish my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble (if available), Smashwords (if I got it through Smashwords), and here on my own blog.
If you are interested in having me review your book, or want my blog as part of your blog hop, please contact me at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!